Monday, May 4, 2009

04052009 In School

Wah damn it!! I am late again for school and it is becos of dat 187 ah....... Somemore at school I have to do registration and also take temperature but I dun care ah juz put less then 37.6 degrees ah. Den after dat they gimme a sticker....Ltr I put it Kays. Some of my fwens dun haf the sticker must go all da way to south agora siah.....Pity them hahaha. In class.....Today is Wafer Fab and Packaging class, the faci was damn gerek sey....Means very happening laa in Malay. Engage the class to discuss ouh well in Rp talking is IMPORTANT!! All the way the class is good and fun. I even get to touch a silicon wafer which I nvr see b4 and also another wafer with the device in it sey.

But the most weird thing I learn in class today the wafer is made up of sand. Can't u'all imagine!!!!
Ur own computer,mobile phone and all dat electro
nic gadget is made up from SAND!!

TO THIS


Can't u imagine a priceless thing can be made into a precious things to human....Dat wat I call the power of Technology....

During breakout I went out 2gether wif my class mate Yusof and also Sharil for smoke break but I dun hav any ciggs and lucky my WCC mentoring fwen just came back frm his smoke n ask 4 2 sticks...marlboro menthol lights,.

Ok....Only dis for now and now going for third meeting in school.....Presentation time.

No comments:

Post a Comment