Tuesday, May 12, 2009

New ezlink with CEPAS

Today I just got my new EZlink which has been exchange in school and it was really surprising as I just got it today 12/05/2009 but the EZlink was issued earlier on 01/02/2009. That is 3 bloody months....Or maybe they got a lot of things to do...How many ezlink cards issued to Singaporean and other citizens????

More than 4 million cards issued???




Another shameful experience:I was on the way to Causeway Point and I board a bus near my sch bus stop...Den I tried to tap my ezlink but den there was no beep sound. After that, I realised that I have deposited my Ezlink in the morning for the exchange exercise. I was so embarrassed and everyone in the bus was looking at me..But the I just wasted $1 on a 1 stop bus trip....
It was so wasted.....Haiz!

Got to go Guys....not to forget Gals!
Signing out...Setsuna F Seiei...
Gonna msg sumone at nite!!

No comments:

Post a Comment