Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Visit to Qian Hu Fish Farm (CE Activity)

Today I had a CE activity which is a visit to a fish farm.The main thing was the trip I went was after my FYP meeting.So it was an entertaining trip and also all the students had fun together..So nothing much to share about the trip but there are some photos that I capture using my Sony Ericsson K800i phone.....LOL!

Photos around the fish farm..


Fish quarrantine area



Arowana breeding pond



Fish pond where fish is kept.......




Goldfishes


My most favourite place in the farm the House of Dragons...It is where those protected and also unprotected species are displayed for recreational purposes...


Main entrance Of House of Dragon


Here now are some of the photos of Arowana found in the gallery.....Sorry if some images are blurrrrrr.....








To my surprised, there are 2 fish which is not for sale and another one is being sold at the most expensive price...



Green Arowana ( Not for Sale at Qian Hu)



Red Tail Crossback Arowana (Price: $6888)


Then some of my friends that go for the trip together with me had their 'souvenir' for themselves at the fish farm itself....And they had fun together......
What they bought was small Lobster!! Cost:$3




There are also catfish found in the farm and the size per fish was as BIG as your LAPTOP........
That is so BIG!!!!!





After moving around the farm, Ganesh and I together sat at the Fishy Talk Alley....While waiting for our bus back to RP!



It was 4.15pm and the bus arrived so we board the bus and all of us head back to RP!

No comments:

Post a Comment