Tuesday, May 5, 2009

05052009 In School

Today is my second day of school but in RP system it's Day 1. For some of u'all knows RP system, no need to explain laa. Dunno ask ur fwen in RP...Haha!! I am late for class again and this is the third time Im late for school in my measurement module. Chalak!! somemore downgrade 0.5 out of my daily grade.


Den aft dat must take temperature den declare on a webby....Like shit ah...Everything is online lor in RP.All of the sudden, RP admin send an email stating dat students nvr bring thermometer will be fined $5 siah...Wat the heck!!

So my first break.....Normal laa go smoke!! Nth actually really happens during first break smoking session but now with the swine flu I have only one entrance in order to get into class which is at E4 block.Second meeting like normal do research on today's lesson about measuring crystals lattice in silicon....Remember not silicon for beauty surgery....It a type of metal!!Not PLASTIC!!

Den second breakout, together with my last 2 sem classmate and my classmate this sem went to Jun Long class to get games ah...But den Jun Long found a pack of L&M full flavour ciggs man den itis being split into 4 so I gt 5 sticks laa. But den nvm i gt a packet of self roll ciggarette..



Finally it is 1:50pm and I expected everyone is inside the class as I am the only one dat came in last. But today is different.My team members dat went for break or talk went missing...The entire team have only 20 min to make a powepoint sildes. But we succeed in doing it. 12 slides all together.

Sorry for the resolution sinped using Vista sinpping tool.

Even though it is a short presentation but it is fruitful as tons of point being thrown into the slides. Great Job team....Today is a 3 person team....Not like the second team that presents gt 25 slides but all one word/sentence points.

That's All Peeps!!!
Done during Meeting 3 nt 6P!!

No comments:

Post a Comment