Friday, May 15, 2009

A gal dat I saw in 169 was my Taudin's 'scandal'

I was early in the morning and it was a happy day....Upon reaching Woodlands I actually have a decision of boarding 902 or 169.So I decided to take 169......

In the bus, I sat at the 3rd last seat which is on the right side of the bus. Then I saw a girl that looks like Farhana my FYP team mate Bus reached RP and I alighted the bus and saw it wasn't Farhana. It was another girl which is beautiful from my first look. Then I walked to my class block which is at W5. She was so called walking in the same route as me but I don't remember whether she is faster or slower than me. Upon reaching W5 lift lobby I saw Adelyn and Edmund, my classmate for my Applied Physics class.

It was at the lift lobby and 2 lift came at the same time side by side so I took the lift on the righttogether with my classmates but the girl took the other lift on the left. The lift reached level 4 and came out of the lift a see that the lift have reached level 5.Awwwwww that is so painful to me seeing a girl just go like that.

So I continue my routine for the day by having my precious physics lesson about ear. And I ate a footlong bread which I bought from Subway.


Long as my Laptop Keyboard

It was second breakout and after eating I went for my smoke break. I went together with Taudin and he said that his 'scandal' is coming together but meet up at a block near the coffee shop.After waiting for 10 mins, she finally came. To my surprise, it was the girl that I saw in 169 in the morning!!!

Taudin said to me "Nk kenal2?" Actually I wanted to ask for her msn or number but I just said don't want...But in the heart I wanted to know more about her...HAHAHAHA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment